Ever dreamed of visiting the Empire State Building or the Great Wall of China, seeing the Mona Lisa or navigating the subway of Tokyo without having to go overseas? Well now you can at our ALL NEW interactive exhibition of epic LEGO® masterpieces: Wonders of the World!
More than 50 awe-inspring and never-seen-before models will be on display, taking visitors on a hands-on journey through history. Some of the models that will be showcased include a giant LEGO® Arc de Triomphe, LEGO® Empire State Building with Kong Kong, LEGO® Big Ben, a LEGO® Leaning Tower of Pisa! And even Michelangelo’s statue of David made from LEGO ® bricks.
We’ve had fantastic tours of Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth and now we’re headed overseas to New Zealand! Wonders of the World opens on the 9th Dec at the amazing Museum of New Zealand Te Papa- book your tickets now Wellington!
Find out more on the Wonders website
The Brickman Experience
The Brickman Experience is my first ever touring show that collects together forty of my original LEGO® brick models along with their own unique behind-the-scenes story, including original drawings and sketches. So far it has had sell-out tours in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, New Zealand, Hobart, Adelaide, Geelong, Newcastle and the Gold Coast.
I’m bringing the exhibition home to Melbourne for one final time in Australia from 23rd September 2017 until 28th January 2018 at Harbour Town Melbourne down in Docklands- so grab your tickets now!
Find out more on the Experience website.
Towers of Tomorrow
Currently on tour around Australia!
- 14th – 29th Jan, Geelong, Victoria
- 9th-30th Apr, Newcastle, New South Wales
- More dates to come!
WONDERS OF THE WORLD
- 1st April – 7th May – Melbourne, Victoria
- Perth Dates coming soon!
- 1st – 24th July – Auckland, New Zealand
- 29th July – 14th August – Hamilton, New Zealand
- 27th Sept – 9th October – Hobart, Tasmania
- 17th Dec – 11th January 2017 – Adelaide, South Australia
WONDERS OF THE WORLD
- 23rd Nov – 14th December – Brisbane, Queensland
- 20th December 2016 – 5th Feb 2017 Sydney, New South Wales