Ever dreamed of visiting the Empire State Building or the Great Wall of China, seeing the Mona Lisa or navigating the subway of Tokyo without having to go overseas? Well now you can at our ALL NEW interactive exhibition of epic LEGO® masterpieces: Wonders of the World!
More than 50 awe-inspring and never-seen-before models will be on display, taking visitors on a hands-on journey through history. Some of the models that will be showcased include a giant LEGO® Arc de Triomphe, LEGO® Empire State Building with Kong Kong, LEGO® Big Ben, a LEGO® Leaning Tower of Pisa! And even Michelangelo’s statue of David made from LEGO ® bricks.
Having been in Brisbane just before Christmas 2016, Wonders of the World was then one of the premiere exhibitions at Sydney’s new International Convention Centre until 5th February. Next school holidays we will be bringing the exhibition to Melbourne Museum from 1st April until the 7th May. Tickets on sale now!
The Brickman Experience
The Brickman Experience is my first ever touring show that collects together sixty of my original LEGO® brick models along with their own unique behind-the-scenes story, including original drawings and sketches. So far it has had sell-out tours in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, New Zealand, Hobart, Adelaide and Geelong! The Brickman Experience is heading to Newcastle Entertainment Centre next, from 9th-30th April over the Easter school holidays- book your tickets now!
Towers of Tomorrow
Currently on tour around Australia!
- 14th – 29th Jan, Geelong, Victoria
- 9th-30th Apr, Newcastle, New South Wales
- More dates to come!
WONDERS OF THE WORLD
- 1st April – 7th May – Melbourne, Victoria
- Perth Dates coming soon!
- 1st – 24th July – Auckland, New Zealand
- 29th July – 14th August – Hamilton, New Zealand
- 27th Sept – 9th October – Hobart, Tasmania
- 17th Dec – 11th January 2017 – Adelaide, South Australia
WONDERS OF THE WORLD
- 23rd Nov – 14th December – Brisbane, Queensland
- 20th December 2016 – 5th Feb 2017 Sydney, New South Wales