THE BIGGEST EXHIBITION OF LEGO® WORKS IN THE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE IS NOW HEADING TO THE NORTHERN HEMISPHERE! OUR Leicester EXHIBITION IS NOW ON UNTIL THE END OF SEPTEMBER!
LOOKING FOR OUR BRICKMAN AWESOME SHOW? CLICK HERE!
LOOKING FOR OUR WONDERS OF THE WORLD SHOW? CLICK HERE!
BRICK MAN TV
The exhibition features over fifty original works along with their own unique behind-the-scenes story, including original drawings and sketches has had sell-out tours all over Australia and New Zealand. After having a fantastic few weeks in South America in 2019 we’re now in the UK and are happy to announce we’re re-opening from 15th August!
We are working with safety professionals who have advised us and risked assessed the re-opening of the Brickman event. The relaunch has taken into account all of the government legalisation, regulation and advise, and therefore does of course mean that the look and feel of the event will be slightly different. For our full COVID Secure measures, see our FAQ page • From 14 September 2020 it will be against the law to meet people you do not live with in a group larger than 6 (unless you are meeting as a household or support bubble – please refer to the Government guidance for more information on exemptions). This applies indoors and outdoors and includes when visiting exhibitions.
• From 18 September 2020, as part of the Government Test and Trace initiative, all visitors MUST also provide their individual contact details. This is a Government requirement.
• Arrive at your allotted time slot – you can arrive any time within the slot, but not before or after.
• Always follow the one-way route in place and maintain a two-metre distance from other visitors. Please be respectful of your fellow visitors and our staff and volunteers.
• If there are children in your family group, please ensure that they are supervised throughout your visit to Brickman.
• Please make sure you are following up-to-date Government guidance on meeting up with friends and family who are not part of your household.
A variety of Ryan’s LEGO® works are displayed including one of his biggest ever Star Wars LEGO® build, a quarter scale LEGO® Ferrari and the worlds largest LEGO® flower. Incredibly, over 5 million LEGO® bricks make up the works!
LEGO® bricks play a cherished role in childhoods across the globe – the beloved plastic bricks have been around for over 50 years! Back in 2010, Ryan took his love for LEGO® to a whole new level by becoming the only LEGO® Certified Professional in the Southern Hemisphere – he now goes by the name of ‘The Brickman’.
Proud to be one of only 14 LEGO® Certified Professionals in the world, and the only one in the Southern Hemisphere, Ryan ‘The Brickman’ McNaught used to be a slave to the corporate world before trading in the boardroom for a LEGO® workshop! Ryan is now also the official judge on Australia’s new blockbuster reality TV series, LEGO Masters Australia! The Brickman Experience brings Ryan’s internationally awarded works all together in the one place!
Based in Melbourne with twin sons, Ryan’s greatest concern is that there’s a whole lot of eight year olds out there who want to bump him off to take his job!
Read more on his website:www.thebrickman.com